Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still Ahead of the Game

I have finished Chapter Six in my book about organizing your home and life and I have already learned the lesson that is taught in this chapter. I have a Mary heart rather than a Martha heart. It's not that I don't want to serve however it is that I would rather sit and worship. I enjoy my prayer time with God and I have learned how to balance my time to which college and grad have forced me to deal with study, papers and life. I find much freedom in that I can choose what I want to do with my time and how much I can handle. I have learned to say "No" without the guilt and I have strong boundaries so I am less of a people-pleaser and being a people-pleaser drove me almost to my death during my early 20's

No comments:

Post a Comment