Total Pageviews

Monday, August 23, 2010

New Planner

I picked up a new planner the other day that was wire-bound like a notebook that you would take notes in for school. I really like it because each month has a different beach scene. I really like the beach and the sounds of the waves as they approach the shore. The lapping of the water is so relaxing and love watching sunsets as the sun dips below the horizon. The sky changes colors from golden yellow to a deep purple. I don't have times in this planner though I have plenty of space to make up my own daily schedule and flexibility to change it when necessary.

Jaedon is now into his 6-9 months clothing and most of his 3-6 are in boxes. I'll get the rest when laundry is done and put away. I can't believe he is 5 months old already. He will be almost a year old when I am finishing up my education in seminary. It has been quite the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment