Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Disorganized once again sort of....

The New Year is almost upon us and we have returned from a brief vacation in visiting with my folks. My son made out like a bandit and we returned home with more toys than we brought with us. I find myself already wanting to fish through and donate what toys my son has yet to play with; however, I also find myself thinking about child #2 and so I plan on packing a box or two. I am somewhat more organized when it comes to school. I am starting two internships in January which both will end in May of 2011 and I already have binders for them and have started placing clients on my calendar as well as scheduling mealtimes for myself. I do need to get with the rest of my team and get meetings on the schedule for us to meet up and hash out the week with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment